Select is always looking for new and better ways of doing business. As a leader of the temporary staffing industry, we follow the latest trends and techniques for our line of work, and we strive to connect to the community through community outreach opportunities.
Check this page often for updates about our latest news, events, and updates here at Select!
- Select Staffing Awarded “Most Innovative Service” by International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Select Staffing and EmployBridge Complete Merger
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies and EmployBridge to Merge
- Select Staffing Helps Foodbank of Santa Barbara County by Raising $1,000 and over 250 Pounds of Food Donations
- Select Staffing Sponsors the Santa Barbara Veterans Day Marathon & Foodbank Drive
- Steve Mills Joins The Select Family of Staffing Companies as President of the Franchise Division
- Galleberg Joins Select as Chief Legal Officer
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Completes Recapitalization, Company Receives $719 Million in New Capital and Reduces Liabilities by $450 Million, Appoints New Board of Directors, Adds Decca to Expand into Energy Staffing
- Select Staffing, RemX Specialty Staffing, and Odyssey Teams Build Bikes for Boys & Girls Club of Garden Grove
- Select Now "Linked In" for More Job Matches
- Select Staffing Helps Local Job Seekers Put Their Best Foot Forward by Raising $1,000 and Shoes in Drive for Job Smart and Alpha Resource Center
- Select Staffing Sponsors the Santa Barbara International Veterans Marathon
- Westaff Peoria and Bloomington Branches Rebranded As Select Staffing
- Select Staffing Raises over $12,000 in Drive for Foodbank of Santa Barbara
- Select Staffing Sponsors 4th-Annual Santa Barbara International Marathon and Half Marathon; Spearheads Food Drive; Covers Registration Cost for Clients and Colleagues
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Releases Mobile Experience and Career Site to Job Seekers.
- Select Staffing Opens New Office in Cleveland, TN.
- Select Staffing Opens New Office in Granite City, IL.
- SinglePoint Solutions Awarded Accolades for Managed Services Program
- Select Staffing Helps Raise over $125,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County
- Select Staffing Raises $1,100 and Over 2,000 Pounds of Food in 10-Hour Food Drive for Foodbank of Santa Barbara
- Select Staffing Sponsors the Santa Barbara International Marathon and Half-Marathon; Initiates Concurrent Food Drive; and Pays Registration for Clients and Colleagues
- Aggressive Growth and Expansion for The Select Family of Staffing Companies
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Wins 3 VOICE Awards, including Coveted Judges’ Choice
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Ranked 8th-Largest U.S. Staffing Firm
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Is the First National Staffing Firm to Offer Video Resume Technology
- Select Staffing Helps Raise $125,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County as Title Sponsor of Golf Classic
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Proudly Donates $11,720 to Aid Japan after Disastrous Earthquake And Tsunami
- Deb Chenier Named Director of SinglePoint Solutions MSP
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Announces Termination of Business Combination with Atlas Acquisition Holdings Corp. 2009 Revenue Tops Estimates
- Select to Go Public by Merging with Atlas Acquisition; Total Transaction Valued at Over $840 Million
- Santa Barbara International Marathon Partners with Select Staffing to Bring Premier Event to Santa Barbara
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies Completes Stock Purchase of California-Based Westaff
If you are a journalist and would like additional information about Select Staffing, please email us at PR@selectstaffing.com